Hey Yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
Hello everyone.I just wanted to say and introduce myself.I am from South Carolina and have been a cabinet maker for 13 years.For the last 2 years I have been working for a company that builds multi-million dollar plantation homes.I have the pleasure of doing all the detailed woodwork,cabinets,doors and furniture.I also REALLY enjoy woodturning and pen making.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, Joe. Sounds like you lead an interesting life! You'll like it here. This bunch is friendly and knowledgeable.

Post some pics of your work asap. We love pics.

:wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. We all look forward to your input in the forums, and please post lots of pictures of your work.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Joe. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm very envious of your job description. I get to do a little bit of that and those are always my favorite days at work. :rolleyes: This is a great group of folks. Please feel free to jump in at anytime, and post some pictures of your work, it sounds great! :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the fray, Joe. Nice folks here always willing to help!

Did anyone say we love pictures?:gar-La;

Enjoy

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Joe, welcome to NCWoodworker! It sounds like you have a dream job; can't wait to see pix of some of your projects.

Regards,

Scott

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome Joe, glad to have you with us- looking forward to seeing some of your work:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome BigJoe, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums, and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the dustpile, BigJoe. Happy to have another true flatsider with us and we look forward to some pictures of you efforts. Pictures are easy to upload into your own album and then you can add them to your threads. Check out the FAQ forum for the How to Post Pictures information.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Welcome BigJoe,
I was excited to see another member from S.C., then I saw you are in Colleton County! I'm still isolated in the Dark Corner. :-(
I'm sure you will enjoy NCWoodworket.net.:icon_thum
ken

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Come on in, Joe. I hoped to warn you about the "dark side" (known as turning by the general public), but alas... :rolf:

Doing all that work on high $ homes, I am sure you can help some of us (me) cleverly fix any mishaps.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Joe!!!:wsmile::wsmile:

Glad that you decided to join us. Looking forward to seeing some of your work and input to our forum's.

Have fun and post often.

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the team Joe. Glad you found us. I would love to see pictures of your work.

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
Thank yall for the warm welcome.As soon as I load some more pics to photobucket I will post them.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome to NCWWer, Joe!
Look forward to your input :icon_thum
BTW, I love the low country . . . in the spring, fall and winter :gar-Bi

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS