Hey from Chapel Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemcguire

New User
John
Hello to All
I've been lurking around the site for awhile and finally decided to give this a try. My days are spent watching our two young boys, so time in the shop is limited to evenings and weekends. Luckily no one's been in a rush for anything! I enjoy reading all the postings and am looking forward to joining in on a few now and again - maybe even starting one or two myself, but I'll need to learn how to insert all those smiley faces first. I also recently joined a popup camper user group, so if I get confused here and wax about all things camping I apologize upfront...

Happy Sawing
John

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, John!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Adding a smiley is quite easy! Just position your cursor and click on which one you like in the smiles list at the bottom of your post compose/reply screen.

With two young boys, I can see where your free time could be limited, but WOW what a woodworking project list you could have!!!!!:gar-Bi

Post often, have fun and don't forget to share some pictures of your work with us.

Wayne

sawduster2

New User
Don
Welcome to the forum. Some of my fondest memories as a youth were camping all around the US and Canada with my family and many of the years we had a simple pop up camper (the pop-up "part" was a canvas pull out tent).

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS