Hey Earl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
:eusa_thin:dontknow:Anybody seen or heard from Earl lately? (rasmussen) Haven't seen a post in quite a while. Hope he's OK. Maybe out of the country?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
He's on-line right now. Out of the country..maybe; OK, never :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Just nothing to say:eusa_thin
Had a cold last week and felt like:elvis:
But getting better now, been working this week om building a vacuum pump still not finished

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Good to know you're around! :wsmile:

I'm working on that same cold this week! :wsad:

Coming to the picnic?:icon_thum

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I am going to try to be there:cool:
Trying to get the boss to go, she says she dont know anybody there so its going to be hard to get her to go

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
My wife, Mary is coming, so is Ivey's wife Donna and I'm sure there'll be others. This will be a great opportunity to meet some new folks.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I know that only a few of you have met me or my wife, but she is coming and is also mentioning the fact that she does not know anyone.

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Yes, Donna and I well be there, also are bringing another couple with us, a good freind and co-worker. Wives need more wives to be around.:dontknow:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
mine is comming also. if your wife talks to her maybe I wont have to!:rotflm:

sawduster

New User
Robert
My wife is coming as well and has the same concerns

I committed her to banana pudding so now she can't chicken out :gar-La;

Fred , you need help :rotflm:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Glad to hear Deb is coming. I'll get her to keep you in line. I know she's a good woman if she puts up with you!!!!

toolman

Administrator
Chad
I am going to try to be there:cool:
Trying to get the boss to go, she says she dont know anybody there so its going to be hard to get her to go

To all with wifes that say (I don't know anybody!!!!).. I had the same said to me last year!! She went, and enjoyed it. This year she ready!!!!! :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS