help with drawer slides

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanmarman2007

New User
Jody
I'm trying to mount some new center mount ball bearing drawer slides, on an old chest of drawer. Can not figure it
0131112006a.jpg

View image in gallery

out. The slides do not come apart, (not that I can see). The back detaches and a lose locking tab. They did not come with instructions. Any help would be nice. Thanks

:dontknow:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Go to Blum website, and find on line help there

Doesn't matter what brand you have, they are almost always patterned after Blum, etc...

Good Luck

M

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
Try sliding the the action about halfway open slowly, then quickly the rest of the way. Might take a few tries but they should seperate. The slide looks similar to a gatehouse brand one I installed recently.
Mike

westisthebest

New User
Chad
seen those at lowes. they will seperate if you pull them hard after you get them halfway. they are pretty weak though. i tried them out and ended up taking them back. hope you have better luck.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Jody i am not sure exactly how to mount a type such as you have there and I don't want to highjack this thread to attempt to make a sale, but i have some drawer slides for sale that are 17-18" i would have to measure them again. They are fairly strong drawer slides, never been used and i have a ton of them.

I actually have them up here in the classifieds section. I will give them to you if you will simply pay the shipment to have some of them mailed to you.

I can mail them out in dozens at approximately $13.00 across North Carolina. Free slides if you are interested.

P1020893.jpg

I just need to get rid of some of these things.
Chris

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Yanmarman: Nice rowboats dem iz :gar-Bi
aNYWAY, THOSE SLIDES APPEAR TO BE kv OR CLONES: You should be able to pull out till it stops and then PULL HARDER, they then should separate, reverse to put em back together. REMEMBER they are designed to mount on the SIDES of drawers, if using them for undermount the rating on them drops way way off at least by 1/2. Ie 100 lb slide will max out at 50 lbs or less.Friction locks for lack of a better term

:wsmile::wsmile::gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS