Help, what’s this do/for?

CAPTNDAVIE

New User
David
So a guy from another forum I’m on is looking to identify this bench and what it is for. The back story is that it is in Norway and it was a one man shop and no one from his family knows what it was for.

Attachments

• 7D6A3497-3D9D-43E8-AF5D-FC67C7460B01.jpeg
    7D6A3497-3D9D-43E8-AF5D-FC67C7460B01.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 0DB40B05-1D02-462E-AE44-D2ECC45BAAF7.jpeg
    0DB40B05-1D02-462E-AE44-D2ECC45BAAF7.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 288

Jeff

New User
Jeff
The back story is that it is in Norway and it was a one man shop

So what did he do in his one man shop? Ask the family which might provide a clue.

I can't tell anything from those pictures and can't expand/zoom to get a closer look.

Last edited:

23tony

New User
Tony
Definitely looks massage-table like to me, although the opening for the face seems a little small. The drop pieces would be for arms when face-down.

JCAlton

New User
Cody Alton
I posted in another group and the consensus seems to be either some sort of sled jig, a chiropractor table, massage table or a table for more... adult activities

CAPTNDAVIE

New User
David
I think the general consensus is this. With more folks leaning towards massage/chiropractic table. I would have never thought of that as I have never been to either.

I posted in another group and the consensus seems to be either some sort of sled jig, a chiropractor table, massage table or a table for more... adult activities

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I think the general consensus is this. With more folks leaning towards massage/chiropractic table. I would have never thought of that as I have never been to either.

A consensus of opinions sure isn't a positive identification-just guesses so far.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS