Help the dog park...Ral

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
John,
The reason I asked is if it's just plaster then can't the box be made of any wood? Or does it need to be treated?

I feel sure I'll be coming to Lake Norman by the middle of next week.
Nick, I could PU your boxes and meet John somewhere toward Charlotte to deliver them. I travel I-40 to I-77.

Depending on the wood requirement will determine how many I can make.

John, thanks for asking how I am. I'm slowly coming back but am awfully grateful for the support and kindness I've gotten here.

Thanks Barbara
I should be able to complete this week end. As for wood I have every thing from pine to black walnut in sizes from 2.25 to 3 inches. I am Mcrabbiting the bottoms in. :rotflm:

JohnW

New User
John
Folks...I e-mailed Tracy earlier today but have not heard back yet. As soon as I hear, I'll post any updated info.

Barbara... It's possible I can arrange pick up around Lake Norman area. I live on the other side of the county, in Matthews, but work near Norman now and then. With a few days notice can arrange to be over that way. If you can pick-up from Nick all the better...If not I might could swing by the Clemmons area.

Goodnight
John W

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I assembled the 10 I had the parts cut for today:icon_chee

I had the bosses check them out

And I got the :thumbs_up Good Pet Keeping Paws of approval :rotflm:

They are ready when ever some one can pick them up :icon_thum

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Jerry
If we get a Raleigh drop off point by then sure you can pick them up. Do you still have my #? Give me a call and we can see what is happening :icon_thum

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I sent her an email I think on Thursday and heard back from her last night on email. Gave her my phone number, but she hasn't called. She did say she wanted them.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Jerry
If we get a Raleigh drop off point by then sure you can pick them up. Do you still have my #? Give me a call and we can see what is happening :icon_thum
I'll wait to see of you or someone else can work out the details on drop off, but I might as well get yours while I'm out there. I'll call ya Monday.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
:icon_thum:icon_thum Jerry stop by today and picked up what I had. :eek: I hope they get used :dontknow: I was fun and I think for a good cause

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
:icon_thum:icon_thum Jerry stop by today and picked up what I had. :eek: I hope they get used :dontknow: I was fun and I think for a good cause

Have you heard back from them? I emailed them on Saturday, but haven't heard a peep since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS