Help requested.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Kathy Snider Fisher, widow of Tracy Pardue, has contacted me on Messenger about disposing of Tracy's woodworking equipment and supplies. She would appreciate someone in the Salisbury area advising her on condition, pricing etc.

I will notify Kathy to look on here for your replies and contact info. At this point, I only have contact info for her through Messenger.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

JackLeg

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
I'm afraid I would may be sufficient help as I am not as experienced as many here. However, I would be happy to assist this weekend if help is still needed. That is also pending location, I would be coming from Fayetteville. May not know pricing at a glance but I am very good at finding information and value.

Either way, I would be interested in purchasing some of the materials/equipment/supplies once pricing is set.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some years ago Donn Ward and I put together a program to meet these needs. It is called the Shop Assistance Program. It can be found in Resources or found with a search. It states that a Board member be notified, so that has happened. I am in Raleigh and I am willing to assist on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I could be there by 8 am and expect we could make much progress within 4 to 6 hours.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack. Please send Kathy my cell number
919-427-9743
Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS