Help Needed

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Folks we've had a setback here at our house. My wife Theresa was diagnosed on Tues with lung cancer. Hopefully they have caught it early enough. In the the process of doing all the testing and will meet with oncologist later next week. If believe in prayer please pray for her.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you like I will mention in church tomorrow that a good friend's wife needs prayers. Susan and I will be asking the lord to help her ourselves as well. Hope she makes a full recovery.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Dirk, Sorry to hear about Theresa. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I'm here for you!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Prayers sent for a full recovery. We are here for you - whatever you need.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Dirk, Adele and I are so sorry to hear about Theresa's diagnosis! She and your family are in our prayers...if there is anything we can do for you, please let me know! Friends are there for friends!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
God blesses all of us far more than we deserve, but it's times like this that test our faith. Beth and I will lift you and Theresa in our prayers, and share this with our Tuesday morning prayer group. Praying for healing, comfort, and peace for you both brother.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS