HELP! Can someone in RDU help me store that planer until June?

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
So for those of you following along at home, I'm trying to get this Belsaw planer. I'm a real sucker for a nice OWWM. The issue is that I'm currently in Canada and I won't be back to NC until June. Is there anybody that could pick up the planer and store it for me until then? I'd give you $75 for your trouble. PM me if you can help a brother out.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Richard
I'd love to help, but the logistics of moving this thing are a barrier for me. I don't have a vehicle or trailer that would work to transport, although I could help someone who does have the right vehicle. I could likely store it for you

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Richard
I'd love to help, but the logistics of moving this thing are a barrier for me. I don't have a vehicle or trailer that would work to transport, although I could help someone who does have the right vehicle. I could likely store it for you
Henry, on Monday afternoon, I could bring my trailer over and move the planner. As you know, I don't have any room in my shop for anything else. Bruce

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Bruce
Great - Monday PM can work for me.
I don't have room in my shop either, but can likely get it into my basement.
Getting it from the trailer on the driveway to the basement door (opposite corner of the house) in now the question. Sure we can figure something out. Do you have a solid or heavy duty dolly (hand cart)? I only have lightweight fold-able dollies (hand carts; these won;t do the trick), but I could likely borrow one if you don't have one.

Richard you seeing this? looks like this can be a go.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Thanks yall so much! I am seeing this now. I'm just trying to get back in touch with the guy on Craigslist. He's totally AWOL now :(

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
His section of town received heavy damage this afternoon during storms. His internet / phone may be down right now, along with electricity.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
I have the cart, Bruce if this comes together and you want to swing by for it, give me a call. I don’t know that it would work well on turf, but it’d roll on ply no problem.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS