Hello New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake_Stutesman

New User
Jake
Hello,
I'm Jake Stutesman, a new member from the Asheville area. I recently graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Production Design. I apologize if this is not the place to post this, but I am looking for a paid apprenticeship position with a master craftsman/ designer in the Asheville area. I have some carpentry skills with machines, but very little experience with hand tools other than how to sharpen chisels and plane irons correctly. In college I worked as a scenic carpenter building sets and some times props for SCAD and Technical Theater Solutions (a company out of Charleston SC).
If you have any advice or opportunities email me please at jakestutesman@gmail.com .
Thank you,
Jake

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little sawdust pile Jake. Hope you find what you are looking for. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome. The Wife and I love Black Mountain and travel there several times each year and stay at the Red Rocker Inn. We love the area and the food at the Red Rocker Inn is some of the best food we have ever had the privilege to eat. Maybe next time we are there we can get together.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome - glad you found the site. Always good to see people from the western end of the state com around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors