Hello... I'm a new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanesJeff

New User
Jeff Stikeleather
I have been meaning to register and get on line with fellow woodworkers and decided to do it today. I tell people I am a "want to be" woodworker and hope to improve to a full fledged one in my retirement. I have made some nice things over the years and hope to make some real nice things.

Glad to be here.

Jeff

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Jeff! Glad you decided to join the best woodworking site on the web :icon_thum Lots of nice folks, sharing, and chuckles. You may be our first Polk County resident. I'm originally from neighboring Rutherford County and John and Cathy Skipper are from Forest City.

Enjoy retirement and the site,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I tell people I am a "want to be" woodworker and hope to improve to a full fledged one in my retirement.
Jeff

Haha, I tell people the same thing...except I have 30+ years 'till I retire :crybaby2:
We're glad to have you here and look forward to your participation. Welcome :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the best woodworking site in the Universe -- I live just up the road in Hendersonville -- we've got several members in the area and we've even started the Western NC Woodworkers Association that meets once a month to get together for sharing of ideas, sources, and techniques. Go to the Site Navigation bar, then User Settings and click on View Your Group Memberships. Make a request to join the Western NC Woodworkers Association and we'll get you on the mailing list for our next meeting (coming in early December).

In the interim, let all of us know more of your "Wanna Be" interests and post some pictures of your shop, your work and your picture in a Photo Gallery.

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing you in the forums.

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site Jeff. You will find it to be a valuable source of help as well as a great place to share some of your own knowledge. I look forward also to seeing some of your projects.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site. We're in Forest City. Hope to see pictures of your work, and to read your posts.

J

jeff...

Everyone is picture hungry around here, in case you can't tell. The website must have some mega amounts of disk. Welcome to the dust shop...

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Hello and welcome. Most anything you need to know can be found around here. Not so much from me, unless you need a "don't do this" tale. ;-)

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hello Jeff and welcome to the best ww site on the net, period!! Glad you could join us. Lots of knowledgable poeple who are willing to help others. Looking forward to seeing some of your work, so request an album, and post some pix of your work.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Well, I am glad you registered with us. You'll find this site relaxing and enjoyable. Welcome welcome welcome.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hello Jeff,

Welcome. Glad you decided to join us. Just in case we haven't made it clear :)-D:-D:-D) we LOVE photos here... Can you share some of your work with us?

Ray

sawman

New User
Albert
Welcome Jeff, I hve not been here long, but do enjoy the photo gallery. Whem I figure out how to upload photo's, I will wait for the interesting comments to come. You will enjoy this group.

Later,
Albert, Al or whatever

sawman

New User
Albert
Welcome Jeff, I hve not been here long, but do enjoy the photo gallery. Whem I figure out how to upload photo's, I will wait for the interesting comments to come. You will enjoy this group.

Later,
Albert, Al or whatever
You wanted it cut how long? Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS