Hello & Howdy!

wwian

New User
Ian Worthington
Hey Y'all!

Joined NCWW recently. I live in Raleigh and am a native Carolinian. I've been reading and searching a lot of the forums and have received lots of good feedback! Thank you All! I'm just getting started in woodworking. It's been a long time interest of mine and it's finally coming together. I'm building mobile bases for all my tools and will soon start to lay out my dust collection tubing. Looking forward to sharing my creations and enjoying yours, too!

Cheers,

Ian

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
welcome aboard Ian! We look forward to seeing photos of your works in progress. Jump in and ask away, as there is a tremendous amount of talent across a range of woodworking fields

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome! Once you start woodworking and hanging out on this site you may want to schedule therapy! Woodworking and associated behaviours can be addictive!!!:p

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Ian, feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share your projects

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome to the neighborhood! Lots of great people here with rinds of knowledge and experience. There are no dumb questions around here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS