Hello Gangdusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambrown

New User
Sam
I'm another sawdust maker. I like to do remakes of old furniture. Also like to take on hard to do projects.Especially the old steamer trunks, and treasure chests.I have enjoyed playing with wood for 15 years, and found out that I still don't know what I'm doing. Proud to be a member of this club,and thanks for allowing me to join. Sam.:saw:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Sam!

Myself, being a ww'ing newbie have just managed to take on the easy stuff and still struggle a wee bit! Especially when the moon and stars are not quite aligned right.:-?

Sure would like to see some of your work! Especially your renditions of older furniture designs.:eusa_clap

You will find lots of very talented and courteous folks here at our site that are always willing to provide feedback and excellent project advice!

Enjoy and feel free to post frequently!

Take care,

Wayne

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hello Sam and welcome forn the coast! "I have enjoyed playing with wood for 15 years, and found out that I still don't know what I'm doing." I know you worte that line to try and make me feel better (or more flustrated). Anyway, welcome to the best ww site there is. Many skilled craftsmen and women here to offer help and suggestions. Request an album and post some pix of your work. We all love to see pictures of others work. The favorite saying on this site is "no pictures, it didn't happen!"

M

McRabbet

Welcome Sam, this time from the mountains! We NC woodworkers are from all over the state and we enjoy sharing information and pictures of what we produce. I'll be curious to see some of your old furniture remakes -- several of us dabble in repairs and sharing challenges is a way to improve. We'd also love to see your work on old chests, too. For myself, I enjoy making cabinets and furniture -- it never gets old, although I'm retired, I could be having more personal enjoyment these days! Glad to have you on board.

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the gang! I would certainly see some pictures of some of your work. Especially the steam chest and treasure chests!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome Sam. I'm somewhat of a newbie too! Great bunch of folks here. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share your opinions. Look forward to seeing you around.
Take care,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Sam, I am glad that you joined us. Another brain full of woodworking knowledge that I can pick from :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Sam,welcome to NCWW. I look forward to reading your input to the forums here and seeing some pix of your work.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Sam! Glad you joined us and hope you find the shared knowledge and fun that I have :-D

Sapwood

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Sam,

Welcome to the NCWW site. I'm a long-time (amature) builder but fairly new at real woodworking. I'd love to make a trunk or chest... how about some pics of your work to give us some inspiration.

Ray

Handturnedbowls

New User
James Holland
Hi Sam,
Sorry for the late hello. Welcome to the forum, there are tons of good info floating around here.

You arent but 20 miles from me, I live in Clinton.

Give me a ring some time or mail me.

910-592-1237

cad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS