Hello from WS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Brewer

New User
Jay
Hi everyone. I have lurked here for a while. Seems like a great site with a lot of good information, glad I found it

I have lived in Winston Salem all my life ( 33 years.) My fondest memories are being in the basement with my grandfather building things. He pasted away when I was 10 and I have been woodworking every since. I started out at the age of 13 building bird houses for the neighbors, then furniture and finally custom cabinets for the last 8 years. I have kept a fulltime job to help pay for all the equipment in hopes to build cabinets fulltime in the future.

Thanks again for such a great forum.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Jay
You have found the best Woodworking site on the web. Please set up a photo gallery and share your work with the group we love pictures. I live in Clemmons and work in WS

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jay! A real live native N. Carolinian 8-O8-O8-O WOW! It sounds like your grandfather left you with quite a great legacy :eusa_clap:eusa_clap I too would love to see some of your work. I think we all dream of being able to making a living doing woodworking at sometime or another. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing you around somewhere.

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Jay,

Please feel free to post comments or questions at any time. It seems that we could always use another thought, especially coming from someone with some experience.

It's great to have you aboard,
Jimmy:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Jay -- glad to have you join us! Post some pics and be sure to check out our Link and Download Libraries for more info.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Hi Jay I am also from Winston Salem. Ive been here 37 years. Glad to see we are getting some Winston Guys in here.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Dave what's wrong with NJ, as long as I don't have to live there any longer :lol:.

Jimmy:)

Oh Lord, it's a coup, they're gonna take over :lol::lol::lol::lol: Better bring the reinforcement from NJ 8-O8-O

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Jay,

Welcome to our pile-o-sawdust. Glad you decided to join us. Don't forget to post some photos of your work... we live for the photos...

Ray

Jay Brewer

New User
Jay
Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes. I will post some pics of my shop as soon as I get the cyclone hooked up ( its a mess right now ). Thanks again, Jay

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you.:icon_thum
I am from Seagrove, Been hear 51 years.

Danny [mouse]Not from Raleigh or Charlotte[/mouse]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS