Hello from Wilmington

ralitaco

Jim
Senior User
Hello NCWW!!!
I found you thanks to your booth at the Charlotte Woodworkers show this weekend. The folks there were great.
Are there any woodworking clubs in the Wilmington area?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Jim, I wish I could answer your question, hopefully some of the the folks down east can jump in here. I'm glad you found us at the show, and I hope you enjoyed the show.

Last edited:

ralitaco

Jim
Senior User
I did enjoy the show. I am new to woodworking and was in a bit of awe at all that is out there, but truthfully, I am a bit confused with the obsession over pens.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, you'll find it's a great bunch here! The Wilmington Area Woodturners Association (WAWA) is a very good group. Also if you haven't already, you should also stop by Tools Plus, they are located at 4518 Park Ave, Wilmington, NC. Cool tool store and great guys. Woody

ralitaco

Jim
Senior User
Thanks Jim. I found Tools Plus several years ago via a friend. I actually bought a Makita circular saw to replace the one I smoked which is my avatar.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to our sawdust pile Jim. Glad you had a chance to stop and chat with our people at the show. Glad to know Tools Plus is still in Wilmington

ralitaco

Jim
Senior User
Thank you both.
If I see one or two more from Wilmington, NC, I think we could start a club...just sayin'

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome to the neighborhood! You'll find almost everything woodworking related here and then some. Lots of great people with years of experience to share.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS