Hello from the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie jones

New User
Charlie
Hi Everyone,

I live with my wife in Jackson County. I have 4 children that are grown and 7 grandchildren. I have been working wood for about 25 years but still have a lot to learn. I do furniture and some turning. Right now I am remodeling the shop that I built a few years ago. At first I was just glad to have walls and a roof, now I am going through and insulating the walls, building cabinets and racks etc. There is a lot of junk to remove and tools to reorganise. I will post some pictures soon. I am glad I found this site and all of you. What a great resource.

Charlie

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Charlie, welcome to the saw dust pile. Lots of friendly and helpful folks around. Glad you are become one of us.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group! Your shop sounds like ours did - we were tickled to get it built - walls, roof, floor, then added insulation... Feel free to ask questions and offer advice as you go.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Charlie!:icon_cheers

We do have fun around here and look forward to your participation.

If you get a chance, please post some pictures of shop overhaul. We enjoy seeing pictures of each other's shops, projects, new tools, old tools.....whatever!

Stay safe and enjoy!

Wayne

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Hey Charlie Jones!

Welcome to the ncwoodworker site! I always wanted a simple cool name like that. You gotta be a easy going/laid back kinda guy.

Kettrell Strickland

(see what I mean)!!!!

Which I'm easy going and laid back too. I just don't have the name! :eek:ccasion1

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Charlie.

I gotta ask, when you tell someone you are from Cashiers, do the reply "Bless you" ? :gar-Bi

TOL Woodworks

New User
David
Hey Charlie, i live in Jackson County also. I own a woodworking business in Sylva called Tree of Life Woodworks, LLC. Feel free to come by anytime...i always enjoy meeting other woodworkers in the area.

David Nestler
Tree of Life Woodworks, LLC
www.tolwoodworks.com

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Charlie. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad that you found us and look forward to seeing some pictures of the shop remodel. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hello and welcome to the site!
Glad you found us. Always glad to see more people from the western part of the state.
Jump in when and where you can-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS