Hello from South carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodydiver

New User
curt
Hello all,
I am happy to join the forum, i hope to learn as much as possible. I learned about the forum from john richards. He was at my company for some business, and told me about jsr woodworking and the forum.
I am a beginner in woodworking. I have built a couple of bookshelves, a router table, misc jigs and some moble bases.
I have most of the equipment needed, except for a jointer, dust collection system and misc. items. I am always up to a good deal if any of you have something to sell or advice on what to buy.
I am a electrical engineer by trade, with a strong back ground in mechanical, computers, motors and drives. I worked at a motor shop for 12 years so if i can help any of you with single phase or three phase motor questions i will do my best.
i hope i can contribute as well as learn from you all.
have a great day,
curt

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Curt. Glad to have you as a member. But we warn you, a referral from John may carry the dreaded [glow="green"]Woodguy Disease![/glow]
This is a highly contagious affliction that causes even newer woodworkers to buy more and bigger tools!

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Curt!
Hope you enjoy the site. Great folks and an awesome resource (based on a diversity of members like yourself). :icon_thum

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Curt. Great to have you here, and I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Hi Curt,

Welcome to the Saw dust pile. We hope you enjoy the site and will give your input n your woodworking tips. Jump in when you get the chance with some pictures. Glad to have you! Terry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome to the site, Curt. Glad to have you as a member. But we warn you, a referral from John may carry the dreaded [glow="green"]Woodguy Disease![/glow]
This is a highly contagious affliction that causes even newer woodworkers to buy more and bigger tools!

Rob

funny Rob, it's so awful that it can't be spoken????

MarkW

New User
Mark
Welcome Curt ! It seems that I'm just up the road from you. Maybe we can get together and talk shop sometime.

woodguy1975

New User
John

Rob

LOL!!! I love the glowing green text. Curt didn't know what he was in for when he started talking to me about woodworking. :D

woodydiver

New User
curt
hello robert,
glad to see another sc woodworker, maybe we can get together sometime. i am looking for some oak and ash. if you are looking too maybe we can split the costs. I have a trailer 5 x 10 that will haul 3000 lbs.
you can email me at woodydiver@juno.com. talk at you soon, curt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors