Hello from SC

Rob01

New User
Robert
I live right on the border of NC and SC and have been a member of this website for a number of years but have never posted. I learned about the Klingspor discount and am wondering if I can meet the requirements if I don't actually live in NC?

I've dabbled in woodworking for a number or years but hope to get more serious about it. Currently I'm building a 10ft long picnic table and 2 adirondack chairs for a neighbor down the road. The picnic table has come out very good.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Robert. Yes you meet the requirements. We accept folks from surrounding states. Heck we even have a couple from Hawaii. .

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I am one of those from Hawaii- Welcome Robert ! You will like thee forum. Do not hesitate to ask questions when they arise. Everyone here is really helpful.

Rob01

New User
Robert
Thanks for the welcoming. I've been a member for a while but never posted and visit infrequently. I probably will get more active though and try to get "discount qualified". I can be in NC in 15 minutes so I guess that's close enough..:) My task for today is to finish painting my "little sister's" American Girl Doll bed for her birthday which was yesterday. Then I have to put in the last 2 boards for the bench seating on the picnic table and it will be finished.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum.

I seem to remember being told that if you create an account for the Klingspor's website, using the same email that you used to create your account here, that the discount would be applied to orders. The last I heard, Klingspor's only updates the list once a month, so you might not show up in their system until sometime next month.

Once you reach "User" and "DQ" status, remember to login regularly so that you don't lose them.

Rob01

New User
Robert
My neighbor came this afternoon to pick up the picnic table I made for him. Here are a couple of pictures. It's 10ft long.
IMG_3970.jpg
IMG_3971.jpg

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
As said in an earlier reply...once you're qualified be sure to remember to check in and post enough to stay qualified. I've been a member and DQ qualified for several years but due to illness and other life events I did not keep up on it in the last month or so. Logged in today to see I'm back to being a "new user" and NOT DQ qualified. Will be working on that.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS