Hello from Moyock

ssmith

New User
Scott
Hi everyone. I've been woodworking on and off for years but recently retired so there's finally more time to dive into projects. We just moved from VA to NC too, and while looking for a source of supplies down here, I ran across the forum. Great to see there's somewhere to collaborate with other woodworkers. My "shop" is fairly small - I only have a couple of stationary tools along with the portable stuff - but I enjoy making small to mid-sized furniture and boxes. Right now, I'm building a plant stand which is pretty much a low console table for the wife.

I'm always interested in learning better ways to do things, so I'm looking forward to talking to the group and exploring the forum.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Scott! We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing what you've made and what you're working on. A long standing motto of NCWW is "No pics never happened!"

ssmith

New User
Scott
Thanks for the welcome everyone! And Mike - I noticed the "we like pictures here" comments in forum posts, so I'll post a picture of my last project soon.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Scott, we are glad you found us and look forward to seeing some pictures!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS