Hello from Holly Springs, NC

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome. I’m in Holly Springs as well. Not much woodworking happening in the last several years, but hoping to get back to it soon.

Bubbafat

New User
Rob
Welcome. I’m in Holly Springs as well. Not much woodworking happening in the last several years, but hoping to get back to it soon.

Are you one of the guys flying RC planes at Sugg Farm? I see them overhead once in a while at home - thought maybe there was a club that meets there.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Are you one of the guys flying RC planes at Sugg Farm? I see them overhead once in a while at home - thought maybe there was a club that meets there.
There is a club over there I have flown over there but being that close to the houses makes me a bit nervous plus I have an 86” yak that I hope to finish off next year and fly at another club. Most of what I fly is to big to fly there. I’m not to far from there I’m down the street from from the high school off of cass holt

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
I lived in Minneapolis, Golden Valley, Detroit Lakes, and Moorhead. But my family is connected to Excelsior - my grand father built his home in Excelsior by hand.

But now the question that really matters: are you a Vikings fan?
Sorry, not a Vikings fan. I was born and raised in central Wisconsin, so that makes me a Cheesehead Packer fan.
When my Excelsior neighbor passed away, I got a couple handsaws and planes from his widow. The tools were from his father, who was a carpenter around the lake.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS