Hello from Goldsboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLetts

New User
Carl
Howdy! I've been woodworking since '03 and being single, I get the WHOLE garage for my woodshop.

I enjoy building traditional kinds of furniture but I also like to make small projects (cutting boards, scrollsaw pictures, shelves, etc.), between builds.

As soon as I learn how to add pictures :BangHead:, I'll post a few of the projects I've made.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome neighbor. Welcome to NCWW.

I live in Patetown. Some of us are planning to get together for a lunch at the New China restaurant on Berkley BLVD at 1:00 pm on the Jan 23rd (Sun). Please feel free to join us if you can.

Go

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Welcome.
The folks in goldsboro are going to have a lunch on the 23rd of this month, at least as of right now thats the plan hope you can make it with us.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Hey Neighbor! We have a good strong "Branch" here in Goldsboro!

We have been getting together about once a month for lunch at the New China Restaurant on Berkley Blvd, like everyone said! I really hope to see you there. I would invite you to come over to the shop any time you need help or just want to shoot the breeze.

We are thinking about having a shop crawl here in March or April, when it warms up a bit! It would be great to see you come to that!

I will be watching for some of your posts!

Dan

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the Friendliest Woodworking Website on The WWW. We all look forward to your input in the forums............

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome Justin! Great to have you in the group. Can't wait to see some of those projects.:icon_thum

jhreed

New User
james
Welcome Justin. I live in Goldsboro and am married so I have less than 1/2 of the garage, but all of the fixit projects. All the rest of the Goldsboro crowd are very talented and are Military Men. I am the only un-talented civilian, but I enjoy making sawdust. I am though a very talented eater and insist you meet with us for lunch. If you are not a big eater, I will help share your part of the food. isn't that what friends are for?
James

CLetts

New User
Carl
Thanks for the invite, guys! I have it on my calendar and will do my best to make it.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Justin. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I would definitely take these fellas up on their offer for lunch. They are a VERY talented group. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Howdy! I've been woodworking since '03 and being single, I get the WHOLE garage for my woodshop.

I enjoy building traditional kinds of furniture but I also like to make small projects (cutting boards, scrollsaw pictures, shelves, etc.), between builds.

As soon as I learn how to add pictures :BangHead:, I'll post a few of the projects I've made.

Justin,

Welcome to the site. Here's how to add pictures to your post. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25508

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS