Hello from Eastern NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfgypsy

New User
Roy
Looking forward to retirement in about a year (give or take a couple of months). Can't play golf all of the time - and am looking forward to playing in the workshop. I've got a great next door neighbor who is supplying the work space (three car detached garage with heat and A/C) - I've supplied most of the tools. Currently shopping for a new lathe and decided on a Powermatic 3520B to do some bowl turning.

This group is great - Lot's of experience and sharing.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome aboard Roy. Sounds like you are headed down the slippery slope from the start. You will find a great group of folks here. We look forward to your input in the forum and seeing some of your work, and again welcome!!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Hi Roy - welcome to the site. Seeing as we live only a few minutes away (Chocowinity) maybe we can get together sometime and swap sawdust. We have a small, but really nice local woodworkers club here and we'd love to invite you to our next get-together. If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll get the info to you. Enjoy the site.

Ernie

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Roy, I am glad that you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some pics of the work that comes out of your shared shop space.
Dave:)

Sully

New User
jay
Another NCWWer east of 95! Welcome aboard.

There's a few of us north of the Pamlico in Lil' Washington.

Jay

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the group Roy! It's great to have you with us. Good call on the lathe :icon_thum :wink_smil.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome to the site, Roy! Don't hesitate to jump in anytime. Everyone here is always willing to help...

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the dust pile Roy. I look forward to seeing your shop pictures and those of your works.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Roy!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I look forward to seeing some pictures of turnings commin' off of that big 'ol Powermatic!!!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Roy!
Starting with a heated/cooled shop is a great way to jump into woodworking :icon_thum

I'm jealous already :gar-Bi
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS