Hello from Durham

Eric M

New User
Eric
My name is Eric and I have been into woodworking a while , some formal Woodworking training 20 years ago in a 2 year program. I continued with construction jobs for a while but got my best woodworking experience working for a cabinet shop in Raleigh for a year. I changed jobs in 2003 and got out of the trades and do social work now.
Now that my 50's house is completely remodeled , I will be setting up a shop and don't have much space outside of a shed and open carport ! My current interest is going to be ramping up for smaller projects. I want to build a ukulele as my next project. Always enjoyed collecting hand tools and would like to renew some of my interest here !
Thanks

Last edited:

Eric M

New User
Eric
My Windsor
F733ED78-5CC0-4449-A3CB-10F2740AD291.jpeg

Last edited:

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Great looking chair. Don't be afraid to work in your carport. As long as the rain is kept off you can produce good work. Cold in the winter, though.

Roy G

Eric M

New User
Eric
Thanks Roy for the encouragement on working in my Carport , its my largest space. Any larger machines I acquire ( need a few ) will have to be kept in the carport , probably covered with some rust inhibitor on the metal . Let the petty thief’s try to walk away with some heavy iron !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS