Hello from Cary

Atlasfanatic

New User
Jake
Hello everyone, my name is Jake and I moved to Cary from MA about two years ago. Have been slowly getting a wood working shop together in our two car garage over the past year.

Recently had a bunch of tools passed down to me in August that had belonged to my dad, grandfather, and some even to my great grandfather. Been trying to get the rust off things and working again.

I am pretty new to woodworking, I have done some projects with my dad growing up and would like to get back into it as a more regular hobby. Always open to suggestions or wisdom the community can share. Thanks !

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome, Jake ! you will like our group. Lots of talent here. As such should you have any questions about anything woodworking related, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Jake,
We are glad you found us and look forward to seeing your shop set-up and some of the things you plan to build!

Remember as a new woodworker, NO question is a dumb question - if you have it, someone else does and maybe they are too shy to post it and your answer will help them - this is a REALLY helpful community!!

waitup

New User
Matt
Welcome a'board from Wake Forest. Helpful folks with a lot of great info to be found here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS