Hello from Bahama, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

russray

New User
Russ
I'm Russ Ray and live in Bahama (Northern Durham county for those that have never heard of it). I just joined this forum while searching for a way to re-saw some raw lumber I have. Glad to see this forum in existence. I'm a home hobby woodworker. I'll try my hand at building practically anything my wife requests. :gar-Bi My next project is an end table and then hopefully a desk from an oak tree I milled from our yard.

I've lived in NC for 15+ years now and never want to leave, and won't if I have a say in it. My wife and I have six children from 22-10 (the 4-6 children are triplets, so getting to 6 was easy). One married, one in college, one in high school, and 3 in elementary.

I hope to learn from all you woodworking veterans.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Welcome aboard......

Years ago, a friend emailed me that he had bought a house in Bahama.
I read 'Bahahma'; he meant 'Bahayma'......Had me confused :rotflm:

russray

New User
Russ
Yes they pronouce it Ba-hey-ma but if on the phone and need someone to spell it I always pronounce it like the Caribbean island.

Russ

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Russ. Feel free to post any pics you've got of your shop, tools, projects, etc. We love pics. :gar-La;

Bill

DavidD

New User
David
Hello Russ and welcome. I'm relatively new to the site too, but I also live in Bahama. If you ever need a hand, just give me a holler - I can't be much more than a stone's throw away.

jpaup

New User
JP
Hi Russ and welcome to the site. I also live out in Bahama. Great group of folks here. My shops not setup for re-saw (yet). Give me a shout if you ever need a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors