Hello Folks

Dennis Anthony

New User
Dennis
Good Afternoon and I hope everyone is well. Just wanted to introduce myself a little, Dennis Anthony Bryson City NC near the Great Smoky Mountains. I have a bandmill here at my property and saw quite a bit of lumber here. I enjoy wood working and building furniture here at my shop and home. Have various species of lumber onsite and always sawing something just about everyday

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dennis, we are glad you found us and I am sure there are many that will be happy to find you (and what you are producing) as well!
hope we can get you in the Sawmill services list.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Welcome Dennis--I live outside Waynesville. There are limited places available to purchase lumber--Swannanoa or Franklin--and it's usually pricey. What do you have in stock right now and how do you go about drying it?

Dennis Anthony

New User
Dennis
Welcome Dennis--I live outside Waynesville. There are limited places available to purchase lumber--Swannanoa or Franklin--and it's usually pricey. What do you have in stock right now and how do you go about drying it?
Good Afternoon Wiley. I stick dry most of my lumber except the pieces that I select to build my furniture out of and it gets stored inside my garage which is heated. Currently I am low in stock as far as dry lumber goes with only yellow pine and very little maple and cherry. I will be sawing some cherry, maple and white oak next week due to the weather for the next few days. Also I am currently in the process of building another shed for storage purposes. I have access to a kiln to dry in but usually depends on my friends firewood business as to how that goes. Thank you for asking

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS