Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowlander

New User
Chris
My name is Chris and I am wading into woodworking slowly. I am looking forward to learning and building upon my skills as a woodworker. I have been trying to carve out a space in the garage to work and start a bigger project such as a bookcase. I hope to be involved and meet some fellow people interested in the craft.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Welcome to our group.Lots of talented folks here willing to answer questions.I have the same garage problem,not enough room to build a shelf in mine.
Tony

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
You've come to the right place as there are an abundance of members in your region. It's about time we had another Shop Crawl as well. Maybe we can get the buys and gals around there to have one later this summer.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Chris Clayton,Nc here......lots of very good craftsman on here to help you we also have the Triangle Woodworkers club....come pay us a visit:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome Chris, glad you found us and joined in. You will find that there are a great group of folks here, so please do not be shy. Feel free to join in any conversation and ask any questions you may have.

The lumber run Scott M is referring to is at Scott Smith's, just a few short miles down the road from you. There will be several members there, so please feel free to show up and make some new friends. Here is the link to that thread.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49089

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. Enjoy your stay here..

Lowlander

New User
Chris
Thanks for all the replies, I will definitely try to make it to the lumber run on the 6th. I noticed its right down the road from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS