Hello All!

JayMade

New User
JayMade
Hello All. I am Jay. Just joined and this is my 1st post to say hello and introduce myself.

My friend Matt invited me to go with him on the shop Thank you all for opening up your shops to us. Tour. It was really great and enjoyed my self. As well as a pleasure meeting everyone.

A little bit about me. By day, I work at Dell Technologies in the park. In the free time, I enjoy making things. I have a graphic design background and owned a framing shop before entering in cyber sec & IT. I currently have a laser and 3d printer and various power tools in a basement workshop. I plan of getting a CNC in the near future.

I do not have much experience with wood working. I have built some work tables and house decor but my skills are limited. Believe I found a good source of knowledge with this community and will be visiting the "How to" section.

waitup

New User
Matt
forrest-gump-hello.gif

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi Jay,
I also have a graphic design background, owned a frame shop, and went into computer design.
I've been a jacquard weave designer for the last 30 years, now in Greensboro.
If you were looking for help with traditional hand tools I could help, but I know less than nothing about CNC, Laser, or 3-D printing.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Jay. I hope you enjoy it here. It’s a great place.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Welcome Jay, nice to meet you and Matt on the shop crawl, and no, not all shops are as good as we saw!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS