heater for finishing - need to borrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
For want of a better place to put this thread I chose here because it is sort of finishing related. I would love to borrow a "No breeze" heater. IE an oil filled radiator or similar to keep on as background heat in the shop during the spraying phase of this project. The current weather seems a bit unreliable temperature wise and I want to keep the shop at 70 Deg without using my fan heater and risk spreading dust around. Is there anybody local that would lend me a heater for a couple of weeks?

TIA

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I have an oil filled radiator that is 900W (one switch for 300 and one for 600). I am in the Cary/Apex area if you don't get a closer offer.

DavidF

New User
David
I have an oil filled radiator that is 900W (one switch for 300 and one for 600). I am in the Cary/Apex area if you don't get a closer offer.

Hi Andy, I work in Apex, so maybe we can get together? My office is in Schieffelin road, just of the 55.

Cheers

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
That's not far out of the way. I am only a couple of hundred yards away as the crow flies about 7:00 AM, dropping my daughter off at Lufkin. Unfortunately the crow would fly over US1 and driving that distance would be a pain. It will probably be easier to swing by in the afternoon on my way home. I will PM you...

DavidF

New User
David
Another great NCWW triumph! Andy came through and I now have a heater for the finishing stage of the project - Thanks Andy:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors