Hearne Hardwoods and/or Talarico Hardwoods and/or Groff and Groff Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
I have the pleasure of driving 600 miles tomorrow with my family to West Chester PA. All three of the above hardwoods suppliers I've linked appear to be well respected based on information I've been able to dig up. I'll have most of Saturday (LOML willing) to galavant about drooling over lumber.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Has anyone dealt with any of these? Any words of wisdom or suggestions?

I'm hoping to make the trip home with a 100 BF or so of some figured maple and cherry :eusa_pray

All are within 40 minutes drive of my destination (Downington, PA).

www.hearnehardwoods.com
www.groffslumber.com
www.talaricohardwoods.com

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
I bought from Hearne when I lived in Maryland (before moving to the mountains). I was in search of quartersawn oak, and of course they had it. Take your time and look around. You'll see wood that you've never seen before.

Roy

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Nice wood. I like the saw more than the wood. The vertical bandsaw is the cats meow. Mr Talarico has some nice wood too at premium prices.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Sweetgum said:
Has anyone dealt with any of these? Any words of wisdom or suggestions?

I'm hoping to make the trip home with a 100 BF or so of some figured maple and cherry :eusa_pray

Brad-----------I have bought from Groff/Groff . I explained what I needed in 8/4 butternut and bought sight unseen. They did a real good job selecting the stock for me so as to have the least amount of waste. I was very well pleased with what was shipped to me.:icon_thum :) I would buy from them again in a heart-beat.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS