Health Care Reform Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
It does have nothing to do with woodworking. But the poster clearly requested that it's info only and to keep responses appropriate. It is a VERY HOT topic. I was debating it myself. I did use the link to calculate my 2010 withholdings compared to what I will probably owe and did find it useful. Since it is good information, I'd like to see it visible, but possibly closed to responses.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I say close it after 4Yanks remarks about the political content. Further more this info can be accessed from FOX News or any number of extremist websites. Not that it is probably accurate but that seems to not matter these days.

Barbara

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I agree with your decision. It just doesn't belong. When the OP starts the thread with a disclaimer it usually contains that type information. I say do a soft delete and get rid of it.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I say close it after 4Yanks remarks about the political content. Further more this info can be accessed from FOX News or any number of extremist websites. Not that it is probably accurate but that seems to not matter these days.

Barbara

When did FOX news become an extremist ;-)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Yep, nuke it. Good call. Besides being political, it's probably a borderline violation of promoting illegal activity.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Maybe he could have mentioned using his tax refund info for purchasing a Chinese made dust collector hooked up to a sawstop used to make bbq?

Good call.

Jim

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I think any Off Topic post that starts out with "... this is not political..." or perhaps "... Mods, leave this alone..." is somewhat akin to the unsolicited email that demands you forward it to all your friends... or all those you care about.

This one was a wrong post (non-woodworking related) right from the start. Good call on pulling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS