HD Design Center Going out of Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Millman

New User
Big Al
I was at the HD Design Center today, they are going out of business here in Charlotte and saw that they have the DW716 12" DUAL BEVEL COMPOUND MITERSAW marked down to $279 and change. That's 30% off $399.00 reg price, they also have the Makita 10.8 V lithium-ion pair (TD090DW Drill & Driver) in a cool case for $125.30, that's two pieces and 2 batteries charger and case for that price. These are new in the box and they had a few of each left. For what it's worth.

bwat

New User
Bill
Were they "picked over" on other tool items or still have a decent inventory? (Worth the trip?)

Is there a blanket discount on all items yet?

No, I don't NEED it as the Bas would say.:gar-Bi

Al Millman

New User
Big Al
Some things have been pick over but those two items have not they are still stacked in there boxes. The discount ranges from 30 to 60% on most things. Fasteners are 50% off the little bit of wood that they had is 40% off, there was not much. It is the Red oak, SYP and Popular that there other stores carry. If you need some of the things it might be worth a trip from Mooresville.:dontknow: Do you know where the store is?:icon_scra

bwat

New User
Bill
Thanks Al but I just don't have the time to make the trip. Sick family and going out of town again Monday. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS