Have to sign in every time I visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Hey All,

For some reason only with this site I have to sign in everytime I visit even though I click the remember me box. I'm not clearing the history or doing anything with my computer. Is there something going on? Thanks.

Red

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
It sounds like something is cleaning out (deleting) your cookies when you sign off or turn off your computer. Do you use a disk cleaning program on any kind?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Check your browser settings to make sure you are not deleting history/cookies when you exit/close your browser.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
It's only with this site, none of the other forums I frequent.

Red

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I just checked and I do not clear cookies or history upon closing the browser.

Red

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
it's a bug on this site. Only site I have issue with. When I open site, I'm not logged in, but I just click on "New Posts" and it has me logged in without typing any login info in.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey All,

For some reason only with this site I have to sign in everytime I visit even though I click the remember me box. I'm not clearing the history or doing anything with my computer. Is there something going on? Thanks.

Red

Ditto, I have the same issue with my personal laptop. Just takes 2 more clicks as when I click in the boxes, it automatically populates my user ID and the password.

When I use my work laptop, it doesn't happen. Oh wait... ummm... never mind. I don't look at this site while at work. ;)

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
Trying clicking the 'home' button before trying to log in. You may really be logged in, but the page my favorite button points to doesn't show it. Navigating to another NCWW page shows me as logged in.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Trying clicking the 'home' button before trying to log in. You may really be logged in, but the page my favorite button points to doesn't show it. Navigating to another NCWW page shows me as logged in.

You "nailed" it. The page in my favorites was to the not signed in page for some reason. A new bookmark after being signed in did the trick. Thanks Adam.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors