Harvey Woodworking Machinery

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Anyone familiar with this brand ? Just recently heard about them and noticed there's a dealer in NC at the wood working school referenced on this site. Looks like they're trying to compete somewhat with Grizzly due to the option to buy direct & some of their pricing on certain tool lines. Attractive looking designs too.

Curious if anyone can share their experience, quality, customer service, etc...

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Oka

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Harvey built Grizzly machines until recently.

Talk to Stuart at the NC Furniture School. Want to test drive? He has two Harvey lathes, two Harvey bandsaw (one is a prototype), two Harvey table saws (one is a slider) and Harvey dust collectors. My take on the machines seem to show some thoughtful features and quality fabrication.

Again contact Stuart.

info@ncfurnitureschool.com
stuartkent woodturner
3749 W Wilson St.
Farmville, NC 27828

I'm a non-paid, not affiliated, non-spokesperson. However, I am a member of the NCFS Wood Turners who is sponsored by the NCFS.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
thanks Gene.

I am happy to talk to folks about the Harvey line of machines, and yes, we are the area dealer. Feel free to call at your convenience: 252.916.8226

best,
Stuart

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Following up here to note that months ago I submitted a question via Harvey's website to see if they have plans to launch jointers and planers as well but never heard back. Anyone know the answer ?

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
If you are interested in Harvey i would get on their mailing list, they are doing a lot of Labor sales right now. Today was table saws.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS