Hardwood Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I need 50 bd ft 8/4 walnut - no luck on my WTB ad.

The Hardwood Store seems to offer good value for the extra driving time for me compared with closer options. Wall is cheaper but adds significant additional time. I've been to Wall several times now but never the Hardwood Store.

Can I get a recommendation? BTW do we have a discount? I can't seem to find DQ or discount program suppliers anywhere. Please PM if this is sensitive.

Chuck

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hey Chuck... I've done a good bit of business with the folks at the Hardwood Store. They always have great wood and decent prices. We have 10 cent/bdft discount. You may need to print out your card from the discount page.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I think they are great. I use them almost exclusively. You may want to call and make sure they have enough of what you need. I bought 12/4 walnut for the base of the Nakashima trestle table from them.

Depending on the length you need, they have shorts on one wall that are discounted. As a TWA member they give me $.10 less per board foot discount (it can't hurt to ask). They also deliver to the triangle area for $35. For me it is worth it because they deliver it ratched together in a covered truck so nothing gets damaged. They also have bins where they let people sort throught their scraps for free. I seem to go right after someone has raided them for firewood!

The Hardwood Store NC has also branched out over the years. They now do staircase treads and cabinet doors. I have bought pre-made doors from them and was very impressed.

Amy

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
From your location I would definitely endorse the hardwood store. I have bought from them and they are super to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS