Hardwood Stairs Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Camp

New User
Mike
Just finished putting in some new hardwood stairs in our house. They were unfinished white oak treads made by Young Millworks in Kentucky and stained to match the floors. Still need to do some touch up paint on the skirt boards, but overall it is pretty much done.

Before:
IMG_11215.JPG

View image in gallery

After:

After:

After:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very nice! Carpet is soft and comfy, but hardwood stairs are timeless beauty.

WadeP

New User
Wade
Nice! Wish I had seen this when I lived in Snow Hill, that house could have benifited from the wall treatment up the well. All I had was smooth wall and never thought of doing anything to it. Don't know why since all the downstairs hall had beadboard . . .

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
A slick and a real classy look!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Sure adds a tremendous amount to the look of the staircase. Betcha you will receive plenty of comments when it is viewed in person.:icon_thum

Well done.

Wayne

LandonM

New User
Landon
I love the contrast of the dark wood and the white paint. In my previous home, we had old wood stairs that I cleaned, sanded, stained and sealed. They looked better than they used to be but I kind of wished I had just redone them like you did.

Mike Camp

New User
Mike
Thanks y'all. I can't take any credit for the design my wife is the visionary I'm just the implementer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS