Hardwood Source in Spartanburg SC Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kuykendall

New User
Scott
I have been using up my stash of Red Oak and I need to find a source for some more in the Spartanburg Area. I am disabled so I don't use much at a time, I need enough to glue up a lid for a Large toy box I am in the middle of making for the grand daughter and there is no way I will pay what the Lowes or Home Depot wants.
Thanks Scott

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Carolina Lumber Sourcing is in Simpsonville. They advertise on this site, look at the ads on the right side of the pages.

If they can't sell the small amount you need let me know and I'll give you enough for the project.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Carolina Lumber Sourcing is in Simpsonville. They advertise on this site, look at the ads on the right side of the pages.

If they can't sell the small amount you need let me know and I'll give you enough for the project.

A wonderful NCWW gesture:notworthy::notworthy:

Hank Knight

New User
Hank
Scott,

If you don't take Ken up on his generous offer, for which my hat is off to him, you might want to check out Greenville Spartanburg (GSP) Hardwoods in Greer (a/k/a The Wurth Group): http://www.wurthwoodgroup.com/locations/Greenville.aspx
I've bought hardwood from them in Greer and also at their facilities in Charlotte and Charleston. They carry a good selection of domestic hardwoods and some imported stuff, their prices are reasonable and you can select what you want from their stock.

Hank

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
There's a hardwood floor mill going towards Shelby on Hwy 18 before you cross the state line. Worth checking out for cutoffs, seconds.

Hey Guys!

Thanks for thinking of us here at Carolina Lumber Sourcing

We're just over in Greenville, SC and definitely have some 4/4 FAS Red Oak in (small quantity no problem) for a great price.

We also just got in some really nice Quarter Sawn White Oak!!

Yes, our website is just off to the right in the ad column - we'd love to have you stop by our shop!

Best

Gwen
864 325 9965
www.lumbersourcing.com

Ragtimeman

New User
John
Bill & Gwen;

Sorry to overlook you! I didn't know about you, but now that I do, I'll be in touch. Thanks,

John

Sounds good John - we'd love to hear from you and help you out with your lumber needs!

Just give us a call or email us: info@lumbersourcing.com (email to get added to newsletter!)
864 325 9965

We've got some great quality hardwood sources and by keeping our overhead low we can pass on low prices to you guys. eg:

4/4 Cabinet Grade Cherry - kiln dried, surfaced 15/16
$1.90/bf for 200+bf
$2.30/bf 50-200bf
$2.70/bf under 50 bf

Let us know what you're looking for!

Talk to you soon

Gwen
864 325 9965
www.lumbersourcing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor