hardwood floors

Status
Not open for further replies.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
My wafe wants hardwood floors. But what you buy at lowes is just outrageously priced. I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere you can buy cheaper. I would like it to be precut and groved. But I dont want it prefinished. Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Allan Campbell

New User
Allan
You might want to give Robin Jackson at Jackson International Corp. a call at 919-539-5510. He is a very nice guy to work with and his prices to individuals are near wholesale.

He is not always at his warehouse but will meet you there if you call ahead. I was at his warehouse yesterday for the first time. I did not discuss flooring with him, but observed that there were pallets of flooring around and he mentioned that he has it.

For an example, his 3/4" birch plywood (13 plies including face veneers) made by US Plywood was $41 a sheet.

I found his name here and a search of posts indicates that others have had good experiences with him.

The warehouse I visited is in Fuquay-Varina very near the intersection of 42 and 401, but he said he has 3 places where he warehouses inventory. We went to 2 warehouses there so he may have a third right there or it may be elsewhere.

John Reeves

New User
John Reeves
We are a manufacturer and distributer of solid unfinished flooring. I will gladly do what I can to help. Our most popular products are RO, WO and pine though we carry many more spices. We dry and mill most of our product.

Let me know the face width, grade and quantity and I will get you a price.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS