Happy Thanksgiving

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I want to wish every NCWW member a Happy Thanksgiving and a special "I think you are awesome!" to the people here who call me their friend.

Remember to give thanks (in a prayer if that is your thing, or directly to someone who has impacted your life) tonight or tomorrow.

We underestimate the impact we have on each other, even if it is a comment in passing or simple advice someone was in need of at just that moment...

Be the one who reaches out, or gives someone a hand up if you can.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Quite often, angels pass thru our lives. It's only later that we recognize them. Thankfull for all who passed thru my life, and hope I have been one to someone else. I can think of two times, that I was the right person for the event at the time. Both times, I would have been somewhere else except it wasn't meant to be.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Many , many Thanks to all here at NCWW! Been hanging out here for my last 17 years or so and cannot Thank You all enough for everything I have received from this awesome forum. Made many friends and mustered a lot of knowledge for which I will be always greatfull for.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving with You and Yours!!

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Be the one who reaches out, or gives someone a hand up if you can.
Amen Hank. Always look out and for those that need a helping hand if you have any means to provide one.

Since finding this place last year y'all have given me so much more knowledge from your experience and have shown such grace and artistry in the items you make and the knowledge that you so willingly share.

Sincerely, thank all of you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you Hank,
I hope everyone enjoys the day with family and or friends. It has been a privilege and an honor to work with this group this year. I’m thankful for everyone I meet this year. I look forward to meeting even more as we close this year and move into the next. I would like to thank you folks for making this organization the best.
Happy Thanksgiving

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS