Happy Thanksgiving to All

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

I know this has been a really tough year, if I had to give a yelp review 2020 would get 1 star .... but - I am very thankful that we all are here pounding wood into things it would not be otherwise. Also, Happy for interaction and internet friendship.
I am most thankful for my family remaining safe and in good spirits. Having gratitude gives perspective, that allows us to find joy. And, to me isn't that what we all remember from our youth- that joy Thanksgiving brought ?

So, thanks to all of you for your insights this year, I learn so much from everyone, and Godspeed to your Family.

Happy Thanksgiving !

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Happy Thanksgiving. We are all blessed in many ways. This website and the friends I have made through it are some of my blessings.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a tough year in many ways, more so for some than others. Let that serve to make us more thankful for all we do have. Personally, my family has remained well throughout this time, my job has not been adversely affected and I've had more time to spend in the shop and enjoying all the posts here with my fellow woodworkers. Blessings.

I look forward to getting beyond this and back to having "shop crawls," tool meets and regular monthly meet ups at a local restaurant. Until then, my hopes and prayers are for everyone to stay safe and keep counting your blessings while you make saw dust.

Jim

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
8DC7CD56-9072-4E6B-A465-9B7A247B2CCE.jpeg

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
(Turkey + stuffing + ham + mashed potatoes + gravy + green beans + cranberries + mac cheese + apple pie + sweet potato pie) x2 + 1 big glass of homemade raspberry wine = Passed Out

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all and I'm thankful for my woodworking family, without you guys and gals it would've been a much harder year. Jim

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY WOODWORKING BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Could next year be any worse--sure hope not, but beware if you hear someone screaming "INCOMING" on New Years Eve.....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS