Happy Birthday

gator

George
Corporate Member
A day late, but old age does that to memory. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NCWW. Steve (Poppa Smurf) started this great place on July 10th 2005. I joined the same day. Heres to another seventeen years and more of friendship and sharing.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you for remembering George (@gator) we are SO fortunate that Steve decided to create this adult playground!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m glad you remembered. Here’s hoping we can live up to Steve’s vision for this group.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Wow, it seems like just yesterday Steve's vision came to reality. How I've loved the friendship and advice since joining in 2007.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Late, but sincere, Happy Birthday, Steve! I have been around since early 2006 and still poke my head in, even though we moved out of state. Thanks for creating this great community, Steve.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Late, but sincere, Happy Birthday, Steve! I have been around since early 2006 and still poke my head in, even though we moved out of state. Thanks for creating this great community, Steve.
Don’t be a stranger. Visit often, and share what you are doing. We would enjoy it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS