Happy Birthday sawman101

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday Bruce. I knew it was coming, 'cause, The Kilauea Volcano erupted last night signaling your birthday was upon us ...... :D :cool:
As long as Diamond Head or the Punch Bowl remain dormant, you're safe! I was home ported in Pearl Harbor my whole Navy hitch and even was at Hilo, but because of the clouds, I never saw Kilauea except from a great distance at sea. I remember Waikiki and Honolulu well but from pictures I've seen, there has been great changes on the island over the past 50 years, so that I wouldn't recognize much of anything anymore. I really loved the islands, when we were allowed to return home from Southeast Asia for a spell.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
You all are awesome, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes, although I think I liked the sound of saying I was 76 instead of 77. The fact does remain that even though I may be older, I refuse to grow up!!!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
You all are awesome, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes, although I think I liked the sound of saying I was 76 instead of 77. The fact does remain that even though I may be older, I refuse to grow up!!!
Stay young my friend, Stay young.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS