Happy Birthday JMR2

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey John, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.:eusa_danc I hope you have a wonderful day, one filled many family and friends.

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Happy Birthday John!

Hey, I can finally say Happy Birthday to someone on here that I met!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday, John:cake: . I hope your day is filled with whatever makes you happy. Hopefully, some WWing tools, too!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
John,

Happy Birthday. I hope this is a terrific birthday for you. D L is right... the day should be filled with family and friends... but... let's throw in some sawdust and woodworking too :)

Ray

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Many thanks to a great group of people. I have met only a few but I do feel that I know many more of you by being involved with the forum. The support that you give, the friendship and advice is something that I thought was a diminishing quality in this world until I came upon this group. You set an example of how to live your life. An example that I am learning from. I am learning both humility and respect from this group.

I have never been a part of such a group. A group that is openly, without hesitation supportive. Helping with advise or helping with hands.

The lights that Pete helped me with the wire that Jerry helped me with are two small examples that I can share.

Thank you for including me.

BTW, last night I finished wiring my garage/workshop with three new circuits, 20 amp 220 volt, 20 amp 110 volt and 15 amp 110 volt. Now I need to convert the electric motors to 220 vole and I will be set (to move on to the next project).

(Do I have to prove the new wiring and lights by including a pic?)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Happy b-day John! Make the most of it :icon_thum

Hmmm, you are in Durham and we haven't met yet. We'll have to do something about that :-D

Roger

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Happy Birthday John! Hope this day was filled with family ,friends and plenty of new tools! Happy Birthday! Terry:eusa_clap :cake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors