Happy Birthday DaveO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
:new_birth Dave!

I hope your day is special. Don't forget to show us all the new toyls you get!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:new_birthHappy Birthday there, Dave!:new_birth

Hope that you have a Super day.

Wayne

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Happy B'day bro, knock back a coupla a Coldies and call out sick tommorow!!!! :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Brian.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Peach paint? MWahahahaha Now that was a long time ago. Good memories!!!

:new_birth Happy Birthday Dave!!! :new_birth

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Dave! :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth I heard that once you reach forty, you just start getting younger again. So how does it feel to be 39? :gar-La; Hope you enjoy a couple of ice cold home brews tonight. :eek:ccasion1

RayH

New User
Ray
As with fine wine, cheese, and some other stuff that I forget, OLDER IS BETTER.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

From an older one,
Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Happy birthday Dave! :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth I heard that once you reach forty, you just start getting younger again. So how does it feel to be 39? :gar-La; Hope you enjoy a couple of ice cold home brews tonight. :eek:ccasion1

Trent I like your idea!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes. I have had a great day. It was a beautiful sunny spring day. My daughter did her best to behave well in school today (which doesn't happen so often) and came out with a note from the teacher praising her for her good behavior. :icon_cheers:eusa_clap
I'm waiting for my wife to get home so we can cut into the homemade birthday cake she and my daughter whipped up this morning after I went to work.
I got one of my favorite gifts.....cash, but I don't know what to spend it on yet. And I'm waiting until after the cake to open a specially aged bottle of Jim Beam barrel aged Ale that I've had around since my last b-day. :eek:ccasion1

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS