Happy 42nd Anniversary Earl (Erasmussen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Earl,:icon_thum

Just wanted to Wish you a Happy 42nd Anniversary :eusa_clap :notworthy: ....The Day of the Goldsboro Shop Crawl, and also hope you didn't get in too much trouble.

And Also wanted to Say a Personal Thank You to Charlie, Who wanted to Celebrate Earl's anniversary by paying for everyone Lunch~! :notworthy: :eusa_clap :notworthy: :eusa_clap

And incase you missed the photo's of the crawl from the other post (11+ hours later) here it is again: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1861 And this time it's the right linky~! :gar-Bi

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Happy Anniversary, Earl, and Missus Earl!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Three more years and you'll catch me! :gar-La;

Keep those projects coming!!

:wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on your 42nd Anniversary, Earl! Our best wishes to you and Michiko! LOML and I had our 42nd about 6 weeks ago. But I don't have a side-by-side picture to prove how handsome I used to be!

DSC01100b.jpg

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Earl! I hope your wife enjoyed your anniversary as much as the shop crawl group did! Thanks for spending the day with us!

Congrats on 42 years of marriage!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
All of the Very Best, Earl!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Congratulations to both you and your wife.

Wayne

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Congratulations Earl. I know we sured enjoyed your anniversary. Please thank Michiko for allowing us to spend the day with you!!.

Go

PS. Let me know when you want help straightening out all the ruts we put in your yard!!

Go

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Thanks all.
I got Michiko some flowers Friday, so it was ok.

GO I am getting a load of crush and run next week that should fix that mess up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS