hand held belt sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppop

New User
Don
I burned out my belt sander and am in the market for a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on which is best/cheaoest or a combination of the two - I would appreciate any help
thanks

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I burned out my belt sander and am in the market for a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on which is best/cheaoest or a combination of the two - I would appreciate any help
thanks
You have to choose one: Best, or Cheapest. These two words don't go together. I have a couple of the PC 3 X 21's. I think the model# is 352. I have both VS and plain, and don't have a favorite between the two. Basically indestructable machines, IMHO.

DWSmith

New User
David
I have 6 Bosch 1672 4 x 24 belt sanders. I give them a fit and they perform wonderfully. Two are ready for overhaul, two are in service and two are on standby. Not cheap by any means but they are built tough. I will have them overhauled until parts aren't available any more.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Also, look at Lowes and check out the B&D Dragster. (Yeah, I know I said B&D.) I used one recently and was impressed. Lowes just dropped them to $59.99, but if you are a vet, ask for an additional 10% off. You may have to show your DD-214.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors