GSO Woodcraft Store closing Jan 10 (20% or better off EVERYTHING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
I got there yest afternoon (just before 4pm close), items are QUICKLY disappearing but it's all on sale, even lumber/Festool.
No sawstop items left... router blades and sawblades all 25% off... hardware 50% off, Kreg 30%off...

Alas, they're going the way of the GSO Rockler store....

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Just called to see if there was a possibility they were open on New Years Day. No answer so I guess they're closed. See if I can get there tomorrow.

Bryan S

Bryan
Was in there the same time that you were Larry. I hate that I did not run into you, but I was pretty tired and may have.

bwat

New User
Bill
How would you describe the remaining inventory level? Wondering if it is still worth the trip?

Cles69

New User
Cles
I was in there yesterday as well. I would say the inventory is going at a faster than expected pace. But may still be worth it if you are going in the morning. There were a couple things I would go back for. It depends on what you might be looking for as to it being worth the trip.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Was at Woodcraft about noon today and it was mobbed with people. Not an awful lot of stuff left there. All I could find that I wanted was a sharpening stone and some clamps. Looks like in a day or so it will be picked clean

Cles69

New User
Cles
I was in there as well and that is a definite. I do not think they will have to wait until the 11th to close their doors. If they have another serious markdown. By this weekend it will be all picked over. There were people getting 500 to 600 dollars worth of items. I did notice they had moved some additional items out to the floor that were not there before. A note, if you are looking for dust collection pieces (hosed connections, etc.), those are all but gone.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Today there was a lot of chisels left, router bits were there but the most popular sizes were missing. Still a few machines and hand power tools. Lots of wood but seems expensive even with the markdown. Tons of pen turning supplies.

i bought a few things that I wouldn't have without the sale and probably shouldn't have anyway. A tiny bag smaller than a shoebox and spent $100.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Today there was a lot of chisels left, router bits were there but the most popular sizes were missing. Still a few machines and hand power tools. Lots of wood but seems expensive even with the markdown. Tons of pen turning supplies.

i bought a few things that I wouldn't have without the sale and probably shouldn't have anyway. A tiny bag smaller than a shoebox and spent $100.

C'mon - tell me, what did you get me? :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors