GSC Shop Crawl Schedule~! Just One Day Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

The Goldsboro Shop Crawl is Tomorrow Saturday Feb 6th. :banana:

We have four Shops Lined up~! :eusa_clap

Starting at 9am at Erasmussen's (Earl The Segmenter)

Shops: erasmussen, Gofor, MrAudio815, & dlrion

The Schedule is as Follows:

08:00 - 08:50 Hardee's in Pikeville
08:55 - 10:15 Earl - Segmented Turning Demo
10:22 - 11:40 Mark - Showing off Projects
11:50 - 01:00 Matthew - How to make a Oland tool Demo + Appetizer
01:20 - 03:00 Wilbers BBQ - Lunch in Goldsboro (We will probably finish early)
03:10 - 04:30 Dan - Scroll Saw Puzzle Demo + Chocolate Milk & Cookies

We will have plenty of time at each Shop, 80 minutes to be exact. We may take less time, we're easy going.

People Who Said:

YES They Are Coming:
Bigdog72, Charlie, froglips, Gotcha6, Jeff Mills, MrAudio815, NCGrimbo, nelsone, toolman You will all get a Email with directions & phone numbers

Big Maybe on coming:
beaufortwoodsy, Douglas Robinson, ErnieM, gator8686, Raymond Kleber, ScottM, Trent Mason, wilsonfarm09, WoodWrangler You will also get a Email with directions & phone numbers

Small Maybe:
brian_hunt, JimmyC, mlzettl, NCTurner You will get a Email with directions & phone numbers as well as the more the merrier.

If I forgot anything, :eusa_doh: or anyone has any question's Please let us know.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
The map in the email has hardees way off it's really at 117 and main st/big daddys rd at the stoplight in pikeville.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
The map in the email has hardees way off it's really at 117 and main st/big daddys rd at the stoplight in pikeville.

I fixed it Earl, I put that Mexican restaurant in the address that's right across the street and also emailed everyone, I mean everyone with our Addresses.

So if they have a GPS then it should work just fine. At least I know it will work with my house........ Don't know about yours?:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS