GSC Shop Crawl, last chance to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
If you've been putting off signing up for the Geodesic Shop Crawl, time is running out.

If you wait until monday, it will be too late!

Weather report is (knock on wood), mid 60's and clear!!!!

Rob has lined up some amazingly varied shops.

In addition to a grilled lunch (and the infamous Cheesecake Squares), a 20% discount on Scott Smiths QSRO, a tool trunk sale/swap, this just crossed the front desk here at Crawl Headquarters....

... my wife picked up some sausage, cheese, tortillas and picante sauce today.

I was thinking of doing some breakfast burrito's, such as egg, egg and cheese, or egg, cheese and sausage, in addition to the juice and pastries that you bring.

I have an ice tea maker, and will have ice tea available.

So, I know I asked how could this get better, now we know!

So, sign up today!! http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f23/geodesic-shop-crawl-gsc-30313/

Jim

Rob

New User
Rob
Woohoo, breakfast buritoes. You guys are in for a fun day. Wish I could be there.

Oh, wait, I'm the Crawl Boss. Guess I will be there.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Oh, wait, I'm the Crawl Boss. Guess I will be there.
Now there's a cool title. I've heard of Master of Ceremonies, but Crawl Boss is way cooler.

BTW, a word of warning to those going on the crawl that haven't met me before: My foreign accent is much stronger in person that it is on-line. (someone remarked this on a previous crawl...forgot who it was :rolf:)

jhreed

New User
james
Bas, I noticed the accent. Is it Norwegian? You will probably notice mine when we meet also. It is commonly referred to as South Georgia Red Neck.
James

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Born in Alabama, raised in Georgia and now living in NC - I don't speak the King's English; I speak God's Own English... :rolf:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I had a complication sprung on me. :wmad: I need to be back home by 1:00. So I will be able to get down to New Hill and Sanford, but not over to Pittsboro...

Rob

New User
Rob
Going to be fun tomorrow. Great people, great shops, great food. Full of greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS