Group buy on inner filters for Jet, Delta. JDS, etc…

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I have put together a group buy on the inner filters for the air cleaners. This is of the 12” x 24” x depth (either 12”, 15”, 18”) The filters are 95% efficient at capturing 1 micron and 90% at .5 micron.

The price is $24.00 each!!
I need to get at least 10 filters to get this price.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I can ship them for actual shipping cost. I will take Paypal for $1.00 extra. Checks or cash are fine.

The cut off date for this is December 20th!

Can someone take there filter out and measure the depth please!!!!!

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I'm interested in the one for a Jet 708620B. I didn't know they varied in depth. Jet's replacement is 708733.

Jeff

DavidF

New User
David
I have put together a group buy on the inner filters for the air cleaners. This is of the 12” x 24” x depth (either 12”, 15”, 18”) The filters are 95% efficient at capturing 1 micron and 90% at .5 micron.

The price is $24.00 each!!
I need to get at least 10 filters to get this price.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I can ship them for actual shipping cost. I will take Paypal for $1.00 extra. Checks or cash are fine.

The cut off date for this is December 20th!

Can someone take there filter out and measure the depth please!!!!!

How about the outer filters?

T

toolferone

I didn't know they varied in depth. Jet's replacement is 708733.

Jeff

Jet's do not vary. The company I am getting them from has many different sizes. We want the longest that will fit in the unit without hitting the fan housing. These are high quality industrial filters, not OEM.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom, I'm in, but you know that already :icon_thum
I just measured the inner filter of my Jet system and it is 11 3/8" x 23 1/2" x 18 1/2".

Dave:)

shoeless

New User
Joe
Tom...sorry for the tangent but just wanted to say I love your avatar. Just had an eye exam today and laughed out loud when I saw the picture. Hard to believe eyes could look so much like a satellite image of a planet :)

T

toolferone

We are half way there. We have orders for 5 filters:

jlwest 1
woodartz 2
newtonc 1
DaveO 1
DanCam 1
Shayne 1

This is a great deal folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

toolferone

Tom...sorry for the tangent but just wanted to say I love your avatar. Just had an eye exam today and laughed out loud when I saw the picture. Hard to believe eyes could look so much like a satellite image of a planet :)

Glad you like it. I see this is your first post. Why don't you take a minute to introduce in the "Who we are forum".
Oh and WELCOME ABOARD

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I measured my inner JET filter by sticking my tape measure into the filter, i.e. without removing it, and it measured 12". DaveO says his JET filter is over 18". Is this a problem?

Jeff

T

toolferone

I measured my inner JET filter by sticking my tape measure into the filter, i.e. without removing it, and it measured 12". DaveO says his JET filter is over 18". Is this a problem?

Jeff

Jeff, my feeling is that they made a change to more filter area. The case has not changed size, so I think the 18" would be better (more surface area). If you want to be sure take out the filter and measure back to the fan housing. I bet there is enough room for the 18" filter.

woodydiver

New User
curt
Hello tom,
i need one to fit the jet afs1500 unit. i think the ones you are talking about fit the 1000cfm , i am looking for the one for the 1500cfm.
I think they are 16" tall, 20" wide and 15" deep. If any one has the actual sizes it would help.
thanks

T

toolferone

Hello tom,
i need one to fit the jet af1500 unit. i think the ones you are talking about fit the 1000cfm , i am looking for the one for the 1500cfm.
I think they are 16" tall, 20 wide and 15" deep. If any one has the actual sizes it would help.
thanks

I am sure I can get one, but I would need to be sure of the size first.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I measured my filter by removing it and it is 13" to the fan housing. I have a three speed so maybe my fan is bigger?

Jeff

T

toolferone

I measured my filter by removing it and it is 13" to the fan housing. I have a three speed so maybe my fan is bigger?

Jeff

Jeff, no problem. I can and will order you a 12" deep one. Same price though.

woodydiver

New User
curt
Hello tom,
i know the height is 16" and width is 20", its the depth im not sure about. I imagine the depth has to do with the amount of cfm it can handle. do you have any info or maybe a website on the filters.

the problem is that i am building one instead of buying it. i have designed it close to the jet afs1500. i can build it to any depth, but i probably need to make sure it will pass enough air.

thanks

Shayne

New User
Shayne
Count me in. I have the Jet 708620B as well and I practiced my measuring skills and came up with the consensus 12" depth. Let me know when/where/how to pay you.

Thanks
Shayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS